- May 2013: Assigned JICA Survey "Preparatory Study on the Project for Higher Education of Engineering in Mongolia
- March 2013: Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on promotion of entrepreneurship education was concluded between Graduate School of International Management, International University of Japan, the Association of ASEAN-Japan Entrepreneurship Education (AAJEE, under application of approval by ASEAN) and AsiaSEED.
- November - December 2012: Conducted "The 2nd Japan-ASEAN Human Resource Development Program" in Yangon, Myanmar
- October 2012: Hold a pre-program seminar in Tokyo for Japanese participants of The 2nd Japan-ASEAN Human Resource Development Program
- September 2012: The sixth Batch Fellow (160 fellows) under Prfessional Human Resources Development Project III (PHRDP-III) arrived in Japan
- September 2012: Conducted a special lecture series of entrepreneurship education at Ishinomaki Senshu University sponcered by Mitsubishi Corporation Disaster Relief Foundation
- February 2012: Conducted The 2nd Japan-ASEAN Human Resource Development Program in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- February 2012: Assigned JICA Survery "Cross-border Higher Education in Southeast Asia
- January 2012: Assigned JICA Survey "Survey on the Human Resource Development in Business Sector in Cabodia, Laos and Myanmar
- December 2011: AsiaSEED participated in an international symposium on “Field –Oriented Leaders in Environment Sectors Asia and Africa Program (FOLENS)” hosted by Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology. This Symposium was funded by Japanese government through the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- October 2011: AsiaSEED participated in “Japan Education Fair 2011” organized by the Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- October 2011: The final survey of “Consulting Based Learning for ASEAN SMEs (COBLAS)” sponsored by Japan ASEAN Integration Fund (JAIF) was conducted at the De La Salle University, Manila, Philippines as a part of “ASEAN Common Curriculum” project.
- October 2011: An Annual Seminar themed “ASEAN Common Curriculum”project sponsored by JAIF was held in Manila, Philippines.
- September 2011: six researchers of Chulalongkorn University,Thailand joined one month training course on “Science and Technology Research Partnership for Sustainable Development (SATREPS)” program jointly conducted by JST and the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). It was hosted by the University of Kitakyushu.
- September 2011: AsiaSEED supported Japanese speech contest organized by the Professional’s Network in Advanced Instrumentation Society (PAI-NET). It was held at Thai-Nichi Institute of Technology.
- September 2011: AsiaSEED made a presentation at an orientation meeting for students that wish to study in Japan. The meeting was organized by Japan Alumni of Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
- September - November 2011: Six fellows on the Development ofBandung Institute of Technology (III),Indonesia entered Doctoral / Research courses at universities in Japan.
- September - October 2011: One hundred and Sixty-eight fellows on Indonesian Professional Human Resources Development Program III (PHRDP-3) entered Master / Doctoral courses at Japanese universities.
- September 2011: Five Indonesian fellows on Mitsubishi Corporation International Scholarship completed the Master course of Policy Analysis Program at Graduate Institute of Policy Studies, and admitted to its Doctoral course.
- September 2011: A unique course specially developed based on COBLAS has started as a part of “Venture Enterprises Program” at the Faculty of Business Administration, Ishinomaki Senshu University, Ishinomaki City, Miyagi Prefecture. (last until January 2012)
- July 2011 – Summer 2012: Approx. forty fellows on the Academic Fellowship Service Program of Development of Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University (UIN) visit Japanese research institutes / universities for short term research activities of several weeks.
- June - September 2011: One hundred and twenty two fellows on the Indonesian Professional Human Resources Development Program III (PHRDP-3) obtained Master’s / Doctoral Degree, and returnedto their home country.